Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
|Lunch||11.30 - 12.30|
|Morning Break||10.20 - 10.35|
|Lunch||11.35 - 12.25|
|Afternoon Break||1.45 - 2.00|
|Morning Break||10.40 - 10.55|
|Lunch||12.30 - 1.20|
|Afternoon Break||2.20 - 2.30|
|Morning Break||11.00 - 11.15|
|Lunch||12.30 - 1.30|
- School will be open to pupils from 8:40am.
- No children should be on the school premises, unaccompanied, before 8.40a.m. unless accessing breakfast club.
- Pupils arriving to school from 9:00am onwards are required to report to the school office.
- Pupils are dismissed by their class teacher at the end of the school day.
- Pupils will only be allowed to leave with a known person. If you require another adult to pick up your child please inform the school office.
Eligible for Free School Meals?
If you think that you are eligible for Free School Meals, please download the form below and forward to the school office. If you are already receiving Free School Meals you will also be entitled to free school milk should your child wish to receive it. Please contact the school office to arrange if required.
Here is a selection of our forms which are available to download in PDF format.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.