Class Teacher (initially for one year)
Class Teacher: MPS -UPS3 depending on relevant teaching experience. NQTs are welcome to apply.
St. Mary Magdalen’s Primary School is a happy, welcoming and highly respected Catholic school providing a very good education for all our pupils. The opportunity has arisen for the Governors to appoint a motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking class teacher (EYFS/KS1 or KS2 depending on skills/experience) who has a proven record of good/outstanding teaching. The successful applicant will possess the necessary skills to enable all children to be inquisitive, engaged and empowered in their learning. The successful candidate will also be expected to lead a curriculum area and contribute to the wider life of the school.
We can offer you:
– a very strong catholic ethos.
– enthusiastic, supportive and hard-working team of staff, governors and parents.
– highly motivated, friendly, polite and well behaved children.
– an inclusive school who ‘cherish the uniqueness of each individual’.
– a strong commitment to continuous professional development and a network of support from our family of schools and the Diocese.
Applications are welcomed from teachers who:
– are an excellent classroom practitioner.
– are flexible and adaptable in their approach to teaching and are able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to nurture our children towards reaching their full potential.
– are sympathetic to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
– have the commitment to contribute to the corporate life of the school.
All applicants are warmly encouraged to visit the school. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in this and to give details.
Applicants must complete a CES application form. Application forms and packs are available from and returnable to email@example.com<br /> Application forms are to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon on Thursday 19th May 2022.
Interview Date: Interviews will be held in school on Thursday 26th May 2022.
St Mary Magdalen’s RC Primary School is converting to Bishop Chadwick Catholic Education Trust (BCCET) on 1st July 2022, at which point the BCCET would become the employer.
The Governing Body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and the Headteacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them. The successful candidate will be required to obtain an Enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.